Our mission here at WEEKLY is to keep your industry knowledge up to date. We will be off Thursday, roasting our turkeys and reminding ourselves that it is not the amino acid tryptophan that makes us drowsy after a Thanksgiving feast—it is the massive carbohydrate intake!
Whether you are awaiting a Thanksgiving holiday or it is business as usual, we have compiled 12 biotech concepts for you to browse.
DRUGS IN DEVELOPMENT
- PD-1 and PD-L1 are hot topics, discover more about check point therapies.
- What is going on with drugs in development for your heart?
- Read how the powerhouse mitochondria opens up a possible pathway.
FDA APPROVED THERAPIES
- Find out about the buzz behind inhalable insulin.
- What are the mechanisms of action for Abilify, Nexium, and Humira?